· Exfoliate your skin with a scrub (non-oil based scrub); sugar and water works best.
· Do not use a moisturizing body wash (i.e. cream oil by Dove or any product that will leave a film on the skin).
· No perfume.
· No lotion.
· No make-up.
· No deodorant.
· No jewelry; body piercing jewelry can remain.
· NO BODY OIL.
· NO PEDICURES THE DAY OF YOUR SPRAY TAN.
· Bring an old bathing suit or undergarments you do not mind spray tan solution getting on.
· Wear loose dark clothing to wear out after your tan. Tight clothing will affect the tan. NO YOGA PANTS, LEGGINGS, OR JEANS.
· Fresh clean showered skin (Do not work all day and come here to get a spray tan without a shower. Sweat will affect the tan adhering as well as the other points listed above.)
· Please tell us if you’re pregnant or if you have just recently had a baby. Your pH is off which can cause the spray not to adhere.
· Plan to wait at least 6 hours before partaking in any strenuous activity.
IF YOU ARE SPRAY TANNING FOR A SPECIAL EVENT SUCH AS A WEDDING, PLEASE DO A TRIAL SPRAY TAN. THIS WAY, YOU CAN SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT PRIOR TO THE EVENT.